About the company
Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation responsible for serving the North American power systems, rail transportation with electrical and electronic products, systems and services. Products include gas circuit breakers, vacuum circuit breakers, power transformers, gas insulated substations, power electronics and electricity transmission technologies, generator services, nuclear power plant control systems, uninterruptible power supplies, rail transportation equipment, and Diamond Vision video display screens.
- HV SF6 GIS and Breakers to 800kV
- FACTS (Statcom, SVC, HVDC)
- Shell Form Transformers (>200MVA)
- Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Power System Studies
- MV Vacuum Breakers (5kV – 72kV)
- Generators and Exciters
- Full Turnkey projects & project financing
- New DSTATCOM
- Sales channel for TMEIC Inverters
To learn more about this vendor click here to visit their website!
For price, delivery, product demo or other questions click here!