Composite Power Group Inc. is an electrical equipment manufacturers’ representative firm that provides technical, hands-on, local sales representation for industry leading companies that supply products and services to the electric power industry.
why work with composite power?
Customers across Canada work with us because we understand that the utility industry requires a national view and a regional presence.
Outsourcing sales to a good rep firm works. In addition to the standard benefits of working with reps, we have comprehensive industry knowledge, complete country coverage, and cutting edge support systems. Meet with us to learn more and how we can help your firm grow your sales in Canada!
Comprehensive Industry Knowledge
- We sponsor and participate actively in industry associations so we understand the issues that are most important to our customers
- Our sales representatives have technical degrees or equivalent industry experience
- We understand Canadian codes, standards and construction practices
Complete Country Coverage
- We have team members located regionally to ensure we can provide hands-on, local service across Canada for the products and services we sell
- We coordinate internally to leverage our regional team members to help with project sales when key decision makers are located in different provinces
Cutting Edge support Systems
- We use Salesforce.com to power our sales process
- We leverage a fully cloud hosted technology backbone to make ourselves more efficient, so we can spend more time focused on our customers
Composite Power Group Inc. has operated as an electrical utility sales representative company for over 35 years. In that time, we have grown to become Canada’s leading utility sales representative by diligently representing our manufacturers, and by developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
We believe that the Canadian market requires a national view. Our utility customers want to work with a sales team that can share best practices from across Canada. As a national firm, our team can help provide this perspective, with a complimentary knowledge of CSA standards and other Canadian requirements. Additionally, projects today are not necessarily engineered, procured, and constructed in one province. Our national presence ensures that we can take action as required and improve our chances of making sales on behalf of our manufacturers.
We provide sales and marketing services for companies that choose to outsource their sales to independent manufacturers’ representatives. We represent only top tier vendors with innovativ and reliable products. All the manufacturers we partner with have qualified their products and services for the Canadian market.
Some of our featured manufacturers from various market segments of the industry:
Composite Power Group focuses on the Canadian electrical utility industry. We actively establish, maintain and develop strategic relationships between our customers and our manufacturers.
We focus our efforts on 4 segments:
- The major provincial utilities in Canada
- Municipal Utilities and Local Distribution Companies
- Independent Power Producers (renewables and conventional generation)
- Large Industrial companies (Mines, paper mills) installing substations or transmission lines serving loads 10 MVA and greater.
We also service the eco-system that services these customers:
- Engineering Firms
- Contractor / EPC Firms
- Local stocking distributors and packagers