About the company
Concast is continually working to find new product solutions that will supply our clients with the best line of precast concrete materials in a timely manner, while still upholding our high quality standards. We have specialized in precast concrete products for the electrical industry since 1969. Our products are also fundamental to the windfarm, utility, and general construction industries. Our trench systems, pull boxes and handholes are utilized for below-ground substation control, communications and power cables, waste water recovery systems and industrial piping distribution. Concast's box pads, flat pads, MGS, and vaults are an ideal underground solution for routing cables to padmount, padmersible and submersible apparatus such as transformers, switchgear, inverters and sectionalizing equipment.
- Inside depths of 12 inches and 16 inches are available in all trench styles,
- Many traffic rated channels are available as 24 inch deep,
- Standard channel lengths are 4' or 8' long. Other custom lengths available,
- Inside channel widths of 10", 20", 24", 30", 40", and 50" are standard,
- Channels are available in open bottom, solid bottom, universal and transition formats,
- Concast will provide large "D" size drawings for engineering approval, and to assist the construction crew with trench installation; this drawing will show the locations of all trench components and will list a complete bill of materials
To learn more about this vendor click here to visit their website!
For prices, delivery, product demo or other questions click here!