About the company
The company manufactures medium voltage instrument transformers (5kV to 69kV), low voltage instrument transformers (600V), SIS Insulated bus bar systems and cast-coil power transformers. Ritz manufacturers out of their facility in Lavonia, Georgia.
Ritz was founded in Hamburg, Germany in 1945 by Dr. Hans Ritz. Ritz now consists of 8 facilities in Germany, Austria, Hungary, China, and the United States, producing instrument transformers from 600V to 69 kV, cast-coil power transformers, and solid insulation bus-bar systems. The new plant in Lavonia, GA USA was opened in 2010 and produces low-voltage and medium-voltage instrument transformers and cast parts for the utility and OEM sectors.
MEDIUM VOLTAGE INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS
Instrument Transformers are transformers which convert high currents or voltages into measurable and standardized currents or voltages. These are then proportional and in-phased to the primary signal. They are intended to supply electrical measuring instruments, meters, relays or other electrical devices. Furthermore the connected measuring and protective devices are electrically insulated against live parts.
LOW VOLTAGE INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS
- Professional and innovative solutions for your measuring tasks
- 30 years of Experience in the application of electronics in power engineering
- Time tested, high quality insulation technology granting high measuring accuracy
- Unconventional technologies for high reliability even in surroundings with strong interferences
- Products of a certified Company (DIN/EN/ISO 9001)
SOLID INSULATION SYSTEMS
Especially for the transmission of higher current and in case of limited space, the solid busbar insulation system is an alternative to parallelconnected cables and metalenclosed busbar connections. The following inherent benefits speak for the use of fully insulated busbars:
- Compact design
- Low space requirements
- Small bending radii
- 3-dimensional geometric shape is possible
- Capacitive Grading system
- Capable of withstanding high thermal and dynamic short circuit currents
- Safe to touch
- No short-circuits due to full insulation
- Natural cooling due to effectual conductor design
- No toxic fumes in case of fire – self extinguishing
- High operational reliability due to factory routine test
Construction and Installation Work
- Easy installation due to standardised installation and fixing parts
- Minimum project work for the user
CAST COIL TRANSFORMERS
Ritz offers cast-coil power transformers up to 36 kV and 20 MVA. Glass-fiber reinforced vacuum technology is used to ensure the highest quality and longevity. Cast-coil transformers can be supplied to any international standard and Ritz can offer installation services are part of our contract.
To learn more about this vendor click here to visit their website!
For price, delivery, product demo or other questions click here!