Position Title: Sales Development Representative (Full Time)
Reporting to: VP of Customer Care
Location: Orangeville, ON or Cobourg, ON
Founded in 1980, Composite Power Group is Canada's largest manufacturing agent in the field of electrical energy. Created in 2015, its Énergie CPG Est division, which covers Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces, is growing rapidly and is looking for a bilingual and dynamic internal sales representative for either its Orangeville or Cobourg Office. Énergie CPG Est’s clients include utilities such as Hydro-Québec and NS and NB Power, large companies such as ABB, General Electric and Borea Construction, as well as a variety of small and medium-sized businesses.
Énergie CPG Est is looking for a perfectly bilingual (English / French), dynamic and highly motivated candidate who will help the company continue its growth by providing outstanding customer service. We are offering this candidate the opportunity to join a dynamic team; to learn new products that go into substations and power transmission and distribution lines from 600 V to 765,000V; and to evolve in an environment where we value teamwork, respect, learning / training, trust, accountability and unparalleled customer service.
Functions include, but are not limited to:
Process inquiries, requests for quotation and orders;
Be well organized to respond to the customer in a timely manner, ensuring both a very high level of customer satisfaction and the furthering of the interests of Énergie CPG Est;
- Monitor the website to identify business opportunities;
- Obtain quotes from our manufacturing partners and prepare bids;
- Record all relevant information in Salesforce.com according to established guidelines;
- Follow up on submitted bids and proposals and negotiate prices;
- Acknowledge and process purchase orders received;
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with customers, suppliers and team members;
- Continually improve professional, technical and professional skills to increase client and team member satisfaction;
- Contribute to a winning team environment through personal actions and a commitment to corporate values;
- Ability to travel occasionally, especially at the beginning of training;
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in internal sales in the energy industry OR 3 years of experience, but with a DEP in electromechanical or a college diploma in electrodynamics or industrial electronics;
- Recognized for excellent customer service;
- Very well organized, meticulous and able to work with a lot of autonomy once trained;
- Excellent written and spoken communication in French and good communication in English;
- Good computer skills - practical knowledge of MS Office and customer relationship management software like Salesforce.com;
- Ability to adapt to change.
Composite Power Group offers a competitive salary in addition to a profit sharing and benefit program paid for by the company.
If you have the required qualifications and the position arouses your interest and enthusiasm, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 6th, 4:30p.
All applicants will be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality. We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.